Saturday 7 February 2009

I'm Here, and Asking

Hey, finally got to post my 51 st post. Didn't know I got so many. Well it's Saturday and soon Sunday and back again to my educational prison. Not that I hate school but... just, the time is so limited and school takes almost half or three quater of the day and I come back at 5. Hmm, it's hard to achive my dream of making things go boom! Oh, yes what subject do you have to be good at to be able to take Mechanical Engineering? I'm asking anyone there reading my blog. Looking forward for an answer. Bye.



Farid

3 comments:

Najla said...

physics and maths. lots and lots of maths. and I know how much u LOVE maths. all the best maggot.

DarkAsclepius said...

Well... From my experience... Math and mathematics plus physics and lots and lots of physics with maths and a little more of mathematics plus some common sense and lots of crying too... Writing skill is a must when you are writing reports... Lots and lots of reports... Better start reading Evil Genious books...

JIM-san said...

ok, ok I'm working on that. Thanks.