Saturday 27 November 2010

A Tangled Post


I guess me giving such an obvious post title would mean I am going to post about the new Disney 3D animation movie, Rapunzel a Tangled Tale. However, I am going to put those rumours to rest. Yes, I am going to post about it. I watched it last night in the local cinema and it was awesome. I also saw the trailer of Kung Fu Panda 2 and he said "Kung Fu staring contest!!!" Well, I would recommend this movie to all because it is really a good movie, nice and hilarious. Well, I would not spoil anything but it does explain more about why she, Rapunzel, does not cut her hair. To put it brief, it is a TANGLED tale, about a TANGLED girl, with her TANGLED problems, and her TANGLED adventures with a guy TANGLED in her adventures which leads to a TANGLED end. See what I just did there, I hypnotized you... Nah, just kidding I repeated TANGLED 6 times. Well, have a nice time if you are going to watch it. That's all finish!!!




Farid

No comments: