Friday 26 September 2008

A Very Happy Raya to All

Bwahahahahahahahahaha!!!!! Raya is coming up in just a couple of days. So to all the people reading my blog.................. Happy Raya!!!!! Wahahahahahaha. Do you want to know why I'm doing this??? Okay, I'll tell you. But before I start I know some of you people are thinking " I didn't ask why you're doing this you're just telling us". So, I'd like you all to remove that thought. Okay, here goes. I'm doing this because many of my friends are asking when am I gonna send them Raya cards. I wanted to but time just wouldn't let me. So to save all the trouble ( and to prevent my friends from making an angry mob) I decided to send a virtual SELAMAT HARI RAYA announcement. I'm also doing this because some of my friends are refusing to give me their address so I can;t mail it to those who are living far from my reach. The reason they are refusing is because of a weird, maybe lame excuse: "If I give you my address, you'll bring your cousins and relatives and wipe out my live stock of food." See, don't worry I won't bring my cousins and relatives because even my family could do enough damage. If you're lucky I won't even go to your house.
So don't worry about your live stocks because surely you guys received hampers containing goods that are close to expiry so you'll be glad to let us finish the close to expiry food. But if you're mum were to make rendang, pulut, curry or other delicious Malay food you'll have to be careful. There's going to be a 90% chance I'm gonna rampage your house. Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Oh, this doesn't include you guys staying overseas. You guys are lucky. Sheesh. But for locals, beware. Lastly have a pleasant Raya. Hope your food supply lasts for at least a day during open house.



Farid

No comments: