Monday 22 December 2008

The Holiday

Yeah, I'm back with news worth about 10 days. And sorry for not being online so much because in the place I was staying there was no internet only Warcraft.

Day 1
I got on the plane with my mom, my sisters and my younger brother. We arrived at LCCT in KL or Kuala Lumpur after about 2 hours when getting on the plane. I met my uncle, aunt and cousin on their way to board the plane and took some pictures which I shall not show. We got on the bus 'SKYBUS' and it took us about 1 hour to reach KL central where we can take the LRT, Monorail and KTM Komuter. Our first stop, KFC. I don't know what that stands for I think it was Kentucky Fried Chicken. Well I'm sure you all know what and where that is. But since we can't eat any of it in where I'm staying so it was our main target. And we bought a bucket and drinks and mash potatoes and it was DELICIOUS!!! Then we went to my grandpa's condominium. And stayed there.

1 comment:

Zi-qAh said...

ermm.... i think my email is still empty...juxt newsletters and spans but still nothing from someone who promised to mail something to me about hmm... A MONTH AGO!!!