Wednesday 3 December 2008

The Sadness

Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! It's really sad cause almost none of my family members have watched Iron Man. Well last, last night my sister did watch it but... ONLY HALF OF THE STORY!!!! I wonder why but it's weird because my mom like and wanted to watch the INCREDIBLE HULK but she refuses to watch Iron Man. What does that green man have so special in him. Muscles... body weight... green coloured skin or it's just the fact that HE'S NOT IRON MAN. Oh, yeah I forgot that did you know that the story was supposed to be like this.
Tony Stark (Anthony Stark) was at the age of 21 when he inherited the company Stark Enterprise. Then he developed mini-transistors to help the war during the East Asian conflict. While he was checking the plant which was sabotaged he was injured by exploding shrapnel and captured by the warlord Wong Chu and forced him and Ho Yinsen a famed physist to make weapons for him. During that time the shrapnel left in Tony's body was slowly reaching his heart. So, he and Yinsen made an iron suit allowing him to live and escape from the warlord. Doing so sacrificing Yinsen to give more time for him to change into Iron Man and escape. And on his way home, Tony met a helicopter pilot, James Rhodes and returned to America. See the story is quite different. He was not supposed to be captured by the arabs, he did not meet the pilot and he was not hit by a bomb. Well now you know the story I hope you watch the 2008 Iron Man if you haven't because its really cool. I mean really Cool. Every time I ask her to watch it she says " I have already watched it why should I watch it again." Well she should because The SUIT was NOT a 3D animation. IT... WAS... REALLLLLLL!!!! Well that's all bye.



Farid

2 comments:

Najla said...

let's watch it tonite faridddd! yayyyyy!!! while eating my musiq thingy and let's buy ice cream! I'm addicted to the ice cream suddenly.. hmm.. hey how do u like my hair? :DD

JIM-san said...

sheesh not that hair thing again
you've been talking about it all day.