Sunday 12 April 2009

Arggghhhh!!!

Arggghhhh!!! My Leg!!!! Well the story goes like this and yes I am talking about myself. I was giving my cat or my brother's girlfriend, Inai, a bath and then she suddenly scratched my leg and held on to it. So I did the worst thing possible... I pulled her paws off. The cut was really bad. Here's a pic.
Here's the picture. It was on both sides but I only took one picture. The sound of pulling her paws off was like tearing paper. Really Gruesome!!! I hope your happy abang. And to torture Inai I gonna feed her fish. She doesn't know how to eat fish you know. Seriously. Hehehehehe, I mean owwww!!!




Farid

5 comments:

Zi-qAh said...

HAH!!! Aurat!!!!

Unknown said...

kesian pawid.....=.=''

Unknown said...

kesian pawid.....=.=''

Unknown said...

kesian pawid.....=.=''

Ethok_tesl said...

Geez...cats are always like that bah..i still remembered my kitten Nyiur, always jumped on my back whenever i go online..really annoying as she likes to scratch my scalp..OMG! If it felt like a hair shampooing session,that's fine but hers...NOT!!!