Tuesday 9 June 2009

I'm Back!!!!

Hello!!! Long time no see. Hehe. Been busy these days, well much studying and studying and playing DotA and studying. And as you can see I mentioned 'studying' three times which means that I had to STUDY!!!. Yeah, I know the only time you hear 'Farid' and 'study' is when 'doesn't' is in the middle. But, there's a reward so yeah worth the trouble and I might get good results for my exam which is coming up and my parents are stressed because of me not studying and it does not affect me. And speaking of stress, did you know that the longgest palindrome is stressed desserts, yeah, spell it backwards and you'll find out. Oh and just to mention I started cubing and I am using the 45 degrees method. My average time is 2 minutes 50 seconds. Yes, I know lame and slow and whatever you can think of to say I'm inferior to you... But the good thing is that we are going to make new abilities for the heroes in or map. The heroes effected are :

Bone Archer
Marine (Major Transformation)
Darkhunter
Faerie Dragon
Bone Warrior
Lightning Revenant (Secret Hero)
Druid of Talon
Nether Pandaren (Not going to change just make a Mark 2 version)
Anti-Faerie

And new heroes might be added they are:

Wind Master
Naga Guardian

These are some of them but there are more to be changed and unit spawning system has been disabled due to problems during multiplay. The new map Everhale Plains will be made later on this year. Well that's all for now. See Ya!!!


Farid

P.S How do you like the drawing of a robot I made. Nice, Ugly? I drew my own design and yes it looks like Temjin from Virtual On.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

good job now u can play the be...
train hard and try to beat me....

Najla said...

farid draw that girl robot... what's her name again... the one u hate cos if I used it u'll surely lose? hehehehehehehe