Saturday 1 August 2009

The Irrelevant Case of Akiki (Chapter 2)

Hey, welcome to the second chapter which is sure to be quite interesting I hope. Now at the end of this post I will put a picture showing a puzzle, the puzzle which I have found. How did I find it? That you have to read yourself but just to tell it took me quite a long time to break it. So I hope that any of you can solve it before reading the next chapter and enjoy reading this chapter. Let the story begin, I mean continue...

Chapter 2: The Investigation

His answer really puzzled me. I thought about it the following night, thinking of all the possible reasons to why and how Akiki just dissapeared from maybe existence and why such a disappearance would happen. I thought about all the ways that it could possibly be done, all the ways it could be solved but they all made no sense in anyway. Finally, after putting much of my thought to it I decided to investigate about this case. I named it the Impossible Case of Akiki because it was almost impossible to commit.

The plan to the investigation was simple yet quite difficult to perform and it would take quite a long time but I have decided. I took a bus to the first stop in the city and from there I went straight on to my school and in order to not allow my parents to know about it I used the night I was supposed to go to tuition. I got off the bus at the nearest stop from the school. It was a beautiful night because it was not very cloudy but the sky was clear and some stars were shining in the sky. I tried not to let this distract me from my main goal, to investigate.

I sneaked by the guard post, making sure no one heard me coming or hear me going past the guard post. But this was harder than expected because of the wide open field in the school which was the first obstacle I had to overcome. Swiftly and silently, I moved through the field hiding shortly behind tree after tree until I came to the first block, the block where Akiki's class was. I took a deep breath and rushed to his classroom. It was there where I started my search for any clues leading to his disappearance.

I found his table, where it used to be, by the corner near the window beside a few others. But, there was something different about it. The desk was clean, no papers, sweets , chewing gum or even text books. It was clean like someone had remove all of the belongings of the friend Akiki. This frustrated me, but as my hope was fading something brought it back again, the rubbish bin was full of papers and other rubbish. I went through the items inside and there where all quite clean. Most of the papers where activities and test papers which were thrown away and of course most of them belonged to Akiki. Finally, I found something but its presence made me even more curious about what had happened. It wasn't a note or any short poem, it was something more, I was a list of mathematic questions that maybe had a message hidden in it. I went home that night, feeling even more puzzled than before. I laid down on my bed with the paper I found and tried to see what message it had.

The Paper I found...
Click the picture to enlarge it and question number 16 is (N=A....) Sorry no so clear.

You have now reached the end of chapter two. I hope you continue reading the following chapters of the Irrelevant Case of Akiki. Bye.


Farid

1 comment:

Zi-qAh said...

what kind of investigator would name an investigation..
if they do they would just name it something like "Akiki's case" or "Missing Person"...

which also means they dont have time to worry about naming a case..

naming a case like "imposible case of akiki" would mean that ur a lousy investigator...

but who am i to complain...
its ur story..
and it stated in the first chapter "extreme exaggeration" and "in my (farid) perspective"...

so never mind the complaints just continue...

but find other suspect but me please....