Tuesday 26 August 2008

Gundam

I love Gundams just like my elder and younger bros. But I thank it all to my elder bro for introducing Gundams to me. Last time I used to buy Hotwheels, Transformers even Sesame Street dolls but when Gundams came to me it knocked me of my feet and I lost my consiousness. When I woke up Gundam was there waiting for me to buy it for RM 150.90 in Toys World. But with a reluctant heart I sadly turned away hoping to forget about Gundams for the price was the only thing dividing us. The next day I was alright. I shed a few tears for the memory of the Gundam but I soon forgot about it during breakfast. Suddenly my elder bro came zooming in with a Gundam so beautiful I almost fainted for the second time but my first experience kept my awake. The light was so intense it felt like boulders crushing me for that was the time the memory of the beautiful Gundam still waiting for me to buy it came rushing to my head. I cried for 4 whole hours remembering the Gundam. As days passed by I forgot and my bro reminded. That was the daily routine we went through until Hari Raya came. That was the time of triumph for me because the money I received was more than enough to cover the expenses of the Gundam I have long awaited. Soon enough that day the Gundam was with me in my hands waiting for me put it together. I cherished every minute, every second was precious. And soon enough, after 2 hours, 4 minutes and 26 seconds the Gundam was there standing tall. Tears filled my eyes. We were finally together.


So that's the story....... you wouldn't want to know how I got 2 more cause that story would be to long it could be turned into a Novel. Lastly, I thank my bro again.




Farid

4 comments:

Zi-qAh said...

ok if you want to so here it is your blog stinks...BIG TIME!!!

nah just joking it is ok...

Najla said...

it does stink. don't worry =D

Ben Sahadan said...

lala... dont be mean :)

JIM-san said...

.........ok....