Tuesday 26 August 2008

No One....

Why doesn't anyone post comments one my posts.......why can't you write something. If it is BORING than at least write:

Your blog........STINKS!!!! Big time.

or

I hate it..... all you ever talk about is.....well......IRON MAN.

or the most simple is

It's so boring that I can't even write a comment.

See, it's so simple. So if you do comment maybe I'll put more interesting things.
Just kidding I just see it's so boring without any comments..........but the good thing is that I know the hardly anyone checks this blog. So I'm not that exposed. But at last I want to give my special thanks to skewer for posting a few (I think it was a few) comments on some of my posts.

THANK YOU SKEWER

and I would like to thank my elder bro who has been advertising , my blog and to my sis to

THANKS GUYS ( and girl I guess for my sis)




Farid

3 comments:

Najla said...

awwww farid. u really suck. hehehehehehehehehehe

Ben Sahadan said...

hey common just call me ben XD skewer sounds strange to be honest XD unless we were in an online game :)

JIM-san said...

Ok, ok I'll call you ben........ben