Saturday 24 January 2009

Hey, Hey, Hey!!! Look Who's Here!!!

Hey, it's me, the one, the only Farid, is here to give you news about the latest news yet. Well there's nothing really new now still here, playing the same old game. Still here ending up with the same problem and... IT'S CHINESE NEW YEAR. Yeah, I know I'm not supposed to be happy, the chinese are but it's just that almost every mall here is filled up with cars, cars, CARS!!! Well, earlier that morning I went to the Cyber Cafe for the first time in my life. Yes, I have never been to a Cyber Cafe before because I have no buisness there. Well I just played DotA, a Warcraft game for those who don't know, and I found it quite exciting to be playing with my friends. Other than the humiliation from my friend who was shouting out loud everytime I engage him it was okay. Well I just telling what happened. Bye.



Farid

2 comments:

Ben Sahadan said...

its always more fun when playing with friends :D too bad the state of cyber cafes in miri are so bad they look like places ur not supposed to be... in kl the cyber cafes are great!

JIM-san said...

owh.