Sunday 11 January 2009

KL Trip

Sorry I forgot to complete typing my holiday trip so I gonna continue here.

Day 2
We went for breakfast at a nearby stall. We ate Nasi Lemak. It was nice because the sambal there is pedas unlike the ones here which are sweet and not pedas (spicy). Then, we walked to the LRT station which was quite far from where we were staying. We got on the LRT and went to KL central where we can change transport to either a Monorail or KTM but we used the KTM to UKM. There or Uncle was waiting to pick us up. And he's really good at making jokes which made my sisters laugh quite a lot. He took us to his house where my Aunt was waiting. Then, my Aunt welcomed us all. A meal was waiting and it was something I have never heard before, it was GUMBO. I bet you guys don't know what it is too. Well, its really delicious especially when eaten with crackers. Yeah, I thought "Crackers... how does that work?!"but as soon tried it...Man!!! It was good. Gumbo is kinda like a soup with almost everything inside, including sausages... beaf sausages. And during that period of time I went for Friday prayer, learnt how to use the Tablet and how to properly use Photoshop. But at around 7 we went back to the condominium which was pretty sad because we just spent about half a day. Now, there's a new item added to my 'Food I Wish I Could Eat Again' List or FIWICEA List... and it's GUMBO.

Day 3
Wake up early,blah blah blah, Have breakfast, blah blah blah, and... OFF TO THE PC FAIR!!! Oh, man it was cool!! It was sooooooo much bigger than in where I was staying. There was about five halls and me and my family only made it to 2 halls, then we went to eat at Nandos. Well, we bought what we were looking for, here's the list for different people :

Me : MP 3 player
My sis No. 1 : Mp 3 player too but much cheaper.
My sis No. 2 : None
My younger bro : None
My mom : Tablet, kaspersky anti-virus 3 users (original), pen drive.

And we bought all of them. So then, we walked around KLCC, blah blah blah and back to the condo where we relax, sleep and use our newly bought items.

Well that's all for now. Bye.


Farid

No comments: