Wednesday 10 June 2009

Games

Playing video games is one of the things I like to do most. And one of the games that I usually play is Street Fighter Alpha 3 and 2 but now 3. I know it's an old game but still very difficult to win. The character I used to like was Akuma but I tried others like Charlie or Zangief. Well, today I'm just gonna post about Akuma so here it is :

Basic Controls :
Jump (J)
Crouch (C)
Front (F)
Back (B)

Those controls basically move the character around.

Attacks :
Weak Punch (P)
Medium Punch (MP)
Strong Punch (SP)

Weak Kick (K)
Medium Kick (MK)
Strong Kick (SK)

So those will deal damage differently and of course allow more or less time to react.

Strong kicks and punches take longer time to inflict damage compared to weaker ones even by a 1 quarter of a second so quite a big difference.

Abilities :

Vacuum Fist (C,F, Any Punch)
The damage and speed of the vacuum fist is different according to the punch you use slower if a weak one is used and faster if a strong one is used.

Red Vacuum Fist (F,C,B, Any punch)
I don't really know the name for this but I call it red because it's slightly red and causes the enemy to burn when hit. The damage differs of course according to the punch used but the number of hits change too. If a weak punch is used it will be 1 hit but if a strong one is used, 3 hits.

Dragon Punch (C,F,F,C, Any punch)
I'm not sure if the combination is like that because I rarely use it and it sometimes occurs. A strong rising attack that throw the enemy up. Quite useful because it deals a lot of damage. The height changes when different punches are used.

Tornado Kick (C,B, Any Kick)
Spins like a tornado towards the enemy if not jumping and has a maximum of 5 hit combo. This ability is very useful because it can go over vacuum fists but very vulnerable. My favorite ability.

Roll (C,B, Any Punch)
The combination might be different but when I do it this way it works. It just allows you to go under vacuum fists and around the enemy. I rarely use this.

Teleport (Far) (C,F,C,F, Three punches at once)
Evades vacuum fists or any attack thrown at him until he stops. It's not really teleport but he moves quickly to the other side. Can be changed to (C,B,C,B, Three punches at once) to move backwards.

Teleport (Short Distance) (C,F,C,F, Three kicks at once)
Evades the same way but shorter distance. Can be changed to (C,B,C,B, Three kicks at once) to move backwards.

Aerial Vacuum Fist (J,C,F, Any punch)
Just throws a vacuum fist while jumping.

Combos :
The First Combo is the one I regularly use. The Dragon Punch Combo! I don;t know the real name.

Perform (C,F,C,F, Any Punch)
It's just like a vacuum fist but double the crouch, front. It will look like this if you finish of the enemy with it that is :The second combo is the Aerial Vacuum Fist Combo! It throws a fire ball with 8 combo hits at full power.
Perform (J,C,F,C,F, Any punch)
Quite useful. Here it is :It burns too!!

The third one is the Fire Vacuum Fist. I, too, don't know it's real name. Fires a fireball at the enemy without jumping. I never use this and had a hard time to try and perform it. When I use this there's a 1 out of 20 chance in performing it.
Perform (F,C,B,F,C,B, Any Punch)
Here's a picture of the fire ball :But I didn't kill him with it unfortunately.

The final and very cool combo is the Raging Demon. I think that was the name but I call it Firecracker.
Perform (P,P,F,K,SP)

Yes the combo is very different but very powerful. Here's the picture :
Charging up the Combo... andKaba-BOOMM!!!
Nice huh? But very hard to perform.

Well, That's all for now. Some of it might be wrong but I know I got some of it right. Now I'll just continue playing. I have to beat Shadaloo or M.Bison.


Farid

1 comment:

Unknown said...

did i ever tasted the cake????