Saturday 27 June 2009

Kitten Report

Hello, my name is Farid, I'm the owner of a really cute kitten I'm about to show you today. Here's the picture of the kitten:


As you can see... HE'S SOOOO CUTE!!! Awwwww!!!

His name is Mushu Ryu. The name is nice but I wanted to think of another name. I didn't because my sisters forced me to quickly think of a name or else it would be Clouseu. So, yeah a good name and inspired from the dragon in Mulan, voiced by Eddie Murphy, the dragon Mushu. Yes, it just happened that he was looking at the camera so I took a picture.

This is a picture of Mushu and his brothers and sisters drinking milk from their mother:

From the right: Satine, Tikki, Nyx, Mushu, Micky.

The enourmous cat is the mother whose name is Inai Lucia. She gave birth to them on Monday the 18 May 2009. They are about 2 months old. Inai was quite a good mother although everyone wondered how she could become a mother. When she was still quite young, she always 'Berak' everywhere in the house so we left her out. But now, she's a caring mother always meowing when she sees her kittens running around. And we (my family) always said things about her like "Inai!!! Camne mok jadi mak tok, berak pun sik betul!!". But we were mistaken... Hmmmm.

And since the old cage was too small for those cute, cuddly, kittens, my mom had to go and buy a new cage. The cage was the type with the many stories but it was good. We weren't going to keep them in there for long anyway. Here's picture of the cage:


Well there's the cage. As you can see the cage has proper places for the kittens to sleep and the space was much bigger even without the stories. My mom also bought a new litter box with the special litter meant to absorb the smell and urine so it doesn't stink that much as ordinary litter. So, abang I forgot to take a picture of Nyx but I'll take it and post it soon don't worry. The bad news is that my mom says we can't keep them all so we might have to give them away. But I tried to enjoy the time with them while it lasts. Oh and just to say it Nyx is the black kitten. Bye and just continue to look at the picture of Mushu Ryu.


Farid

No comments: