Thursday 24 December 2009

A New Day, Brings Hope.

Why did I type the post title that way, well, I just wanted to put that phrase as a post title, so I did for this one. This was a rather joyous day for me, why, for reasons I keep to myself, but one of them are because most of what I wanted to achieve was achieved. I managed to find a gameplay recorder program a few days ago and I painted another Gundam model my first FG (first grade) yesterday. Well, now that I have it istead of posting pictures or screen shots for the games that I play, I can ppost videos!!!Cool huh, especially for my map, which I made through the Warcraft World Editor, so you can see all the abilities in action. Oh, the joy!! I am also currently watching a lot of series such as Kamen Rider W and Kateikyoshi Hitman Reborn (Kateikyoshi means At-Home-Tutor) which is hilarious. But now the are going into the serious parts of the series. But, I finally realized that I have not been to any amusement parks for a long time, and I long to go on a Roller Coaster again. Right now, I have lost most of my interest in games, I hardly play them.

Just to hint about my upcoming posts, I am going to post gameplay videos of the heroes that I have made, before they are forgotten. I am awaiting the arrival of RX-77 Guncannon with clear armour and saving up too. Well that's all, I just feel really happy right now.



Farid

No comments: