Monday 15 March 2010

A Day of... Stuff To Do.

How long has it been since I post a new post on my blog. Well, nothing came to my mind so I didn't have anything to post about. I have hardly worked on my Gundam models because of the computer, yeah, I was really into playing Warcraft III again. So far the three military units I was working on was never touched these few weeks. Better start today and work on them!!! Oh, and of course I have downloaded a new game for the NDS or Nintendo DS. The game is Yu-Gi-Oh World Championship. I downloaded 3 actually but then 2 could not be played so I played the third one. Yu-Gi-Oh World Championship 2008. The other I couldn't play were Yu-Gi-Oh World Championship 2009 Stardust Accelerator and Yu-Gi-Oh World Championship 2010 Reverse of Arcadia. So I just played it and the game is really enjoyable, the only thing boring about it is when you select cards for your deck other than that its good anyone should try and play it. Even my younger bro started playing it. And that's about the DS.

Now, recently I have been working on a comic named MFR Super Robot Fighter, which is about miniature robots MPCRs which are upgraded and used for battles. I have completely finished the story line. And now all that it needs is the drawing. I have also designed the robots and the characters that should appear in the story. You can see one of my drawings at the side column the one that reads MFR, I just drew it again with Adobe Illustrator to make it look cleaner compared to the original drawing. That was my first half-half drawing anyway.

The Gundam Report. As I have said, I have hardly worked on my gundam models but will get to it after this. I have also planned on cleaning up my Unicorn Gundam and taking pictures of it to post on the blog but it will take a while. I haven't started working on my Garazoo or my Shiba-I Sazabi. But I have tried customizing a model. The original model was Choko Zaku III but now I have changed it to Shiro Oni Zaku III, Shiro Oni meaning White Ogre. About the Military Unit I don't think I am going to continue with cleaning up like I have said in the previous post but that doesn't mean I might do it. I all depends on the mood right now so, yeah, better get to work. That's all, finished.



Farid

2 comments:

Zi-qAh said...

hapi belated berfday

JIM-san said...

yeah, thanks!!