Tuesday 8 June 2010

Stocked Up And Ready To Go!!

Yes!!! I have just come back from Kuala Lumpur today, and I thought maybe I should update my blog and I did. I did a lot of things there other than going to the shopping complexes such as, Midvalley, Time Square, Lowyat, Pavilion, One Utama and Ikea (bought quite a lot of furniture). I also went to Melaka or Melacca I guess the spelling changes from BM to English and Cameron Highlands. The only problem during that trip was the constant health problems I was having. I had a terrible headache, I sprained my arm, neck which also increased the headache pain. So travelling by car was of course a problem.

Now, I did buy Gundam Models there, they were cheaper too!!! I bought the Gundam Model I have always been looking for, RX-77-2 Guncannon, and even better with clear kit and its SD Model. I also bought Decal softener. This is used, if I am not mistaken, to make the decal stick much better and also make it not come off, you know because it seals it so any dust cannot interfere with the 'stickyness' of the decal. It costs RM 9.90. I wanted to buy Flat Clear Paint, but didn't and I regretted not buying it. Anyway, that costs RM 8.00.

I think I'll post more stuff tomorrow, need some sleep. 'Yawn'




Farid

No comments: