Tuesday 15 June 2010

A Week

Man, it's been 2 weeks of holiday, this is the last week, and still I'm not that satisfied with my holiday. What could be missing? I keep asking myself that but I still can't get the answer. What is it that I have not accomplished?? And the results for my exam will be revealed on the first day at school. Hmmm.

All the stuff I did took quite a long time to finish. I made Gundam models, the RX-78-2 Gundam took at least 5 days to complete. I made 2 others which took 2 days to complete, 1 day each. Maybe what I have to do is draw!! Or maybe not. I play Starcraft every day, maybe that's what's bothering me... maybe not.

Arghhhhhhhh!!! My holiday in KL felt like 3 weeks instead of one. Maybe it was because of all the places I visited.

Anyway, I watched the 38th episode of Kamen Rider W. And the storyline has changed drastically, Wakana turned evil, just as soon as she was about to leave the city and her job with Phillip who also agreed to do so. It is getting very interesting, and surprisingly, I just noticed how many episodes were downloaded. And Accel has a new form, Accel Trial which allows him to move more quickly and dodge opponents attacks with his speed. It looks cool, his new form, maybe I will purchase the SH figurearts model. Oh, I so the Kamen Rider W models in KL, they were really nice, and S.I.C Dark Kabuto was there too. There were Heat Metal, Luna Trigger and Cyclone Joker. They all looked great.

A week of holiday left and down to 5 days of holiday. And not many people are online these days. Maybe they are on holiday...




Oh, and here are some of the pictures I took. I borrowed my bro's RX-78-2 Gundam SD for the picture of the trio. Looks good. Looking forward to buy the MG RX-75-2 Guntank.

So many maybes, I just wish I could spend this holiday to its fullest.




Farid

No comments: