Thursday 10 May 2012

Semi-Complete HG Heavyarms Custom

This is gonna be a short post. I have painted and completed most of the HG Heavyarms Custom. The twin-gatling guns have however not yet been either painted or even removed the seam-lines. I am quite satisfied with my work, and I have to say removing seam-lines is extremely time consuming and tiring. This is my second try on seam-line removal, so the work isn't really that clean. And I have yet to learn more effective ways of applying the putty to cover up the seam-lines. But still, I finished part of it and it's going on my blog!!

The whole body is done, but painting on the chest gatling guns have yet to be done. So leaving them closed for now, hehehe.

The missile pack on the right arm did not need any more touching up, so its up for display.

The left one however, requires a little more work, so not for show yet folks.

Both leg missile packs have been completely painted, even the one that shows the missiles, but I'll leave that for later.

And lastly, just to show you the work I've done on the thrusters. Painted the outside with Metal Grey and the inside with Gold Leaf. They look awesome!!

That's all, currently I need to work on the twin gats and other parts, then maybe I post it up, but this is all for now!!




Farid

No comments: