Friday 7 December 2012

Just to keep it going

Its been a while since the last post, and I did say I was trying to keep updating regularly so here's a post. Anyways, quite busy with classes recently and also having a hard time keeping up with the system, I'm lagging behind while others go on with their normal lives.

Well, nothing relatively new has been happening with my gundam models, and although I have quite a few to build, they are not here with me and the ones that are here, I am thinking about whether or not to go with it. And to those of you who don't know, I'm not back home, and I had a hard time looking for hobby shops that sell tamiya paint, most sell Mr. Hobby.

But while I was in this state of laggy-ness, a lot has been happening around me. Nintendo had just launched a new console, the Wii U, quite a few free-to-play games have been released, and example would be Blacklight : Retribution and also the soon to be in open beta, Hawken, which I have been excited about. Sadly, finding the time for games, has always been a problem, and oh how I yearn for a holiday. And speaking of holidays, I recently finished my 4 weeks of holiday. And throughout the holiday, I finally managed to get back to my old hobby, which I have neglected for almost 5 months, and no, I'm not talking about gundam modelling, its drawing. Strangely throughout the past 5 months, starting from, either it was June or May, I hardly drew anything. But suddenly during the holiday the feeling cam back!! It was nice doing it again, and I managed to get some really nice drawings done, but all still need touching up. If any of you who currently follow my blog, and check on every update (not sure if you exist) you might have remembered seeing a picture on the right side of my blog titled MFR. Well, that was actually a comic I was planning to work on, but after I tried starting on the first few pages, I realized, I needed to get so many things done. The story line, the dialogue for the characters, character design, and collecting samples to draw parts of the city have yet to be done. Then I was like "What do I start with first?" I started with character design. And since the comic will have robots in it, I did a little research on robots as well. And only now do I appreciate the trouble Manga Artists go through to give a good and at the same time easily remembered story for their Mangas. So, its still on going, and I think you can imagine how long a comic that is done in free time will take if a dedicated Manga Artist can take years to finish a single manga. I'm not starting big, just wanting to squeeze out 1 manga, 1 volume for my story.

Well, that's pretty much it, was gonna talk about the world of pokemon, but maybe for a different post.




Farid

No comments: