Monday 6 October 2008

Dreams to Fulfill

There are several dreams of mine which I would like to fulfill.

The first would be:
I would like to live in the country side. Where I can hear the birds singing and live in big open fields so that I can make an underground base to store all my weapons and creations.

The second would be:
I would like to make an iron suit of my own. Better than the iron suit worn by the Iron Man. It would have missiles, rockets, machine guns, beam knives, repulsors and other damgerous weapons to easily defeat enemies who stand in my way and blowing up heavily armoured vehicles. It would also fly faster than Iron Man's suit and reach a higher altitude.

The last would be:
I would like to live a peaceful life with my family and all my cousins, aunts and uncles.

Those would be my dreams. A little to high right, but I'll try achive them.



Farid

1 comment:

Faruq bin Ahmad Kendong said...

Only 1 thing to say... KEEP DREAMING...