Sunday 26 October 2008

My Brother Back Where He Studies and Relatives Nearby

It was quite a sad weekend for me but also the best one ever. My bro had to go back to Australia, back where he studies to get a job. To think that those days, one month and a half to be precise, went by so quickly. When he came I thought "One month and a half is a long time" but now it's over. Me and my family went to Brunei to send him to the airport. But since it was still Raya in Brunei we went visiting. We visited our cousins, uncles and aunts who were really friendly to us even if we haven't even met them over the years. And for just 2 days staying there, I got to know a lot about my relatives living so close. They didn't really care whether they knew us or not, they tried to make conversations even if it was a boring subject. My bro became friends with a few his relatives in just 1 hour. But it took me 3 just to start a conversation. Those are the type of people I would like to stay close with my entire life.



Farid

No comments: