Friday 5 February 2010

Gundams!!!

GUNDAMS!!!! Look at all the gundams!!!! Oh, sorry, I was... umm, really excited that I have 6 new Gundam models ready to be made, just waiting!! The new models are GNZ-005 Garazzo, Tyouhi Gundam, Shibai Sazabi and 3 Military Units. But, sadly I have to wait for my RX-77 Guncannon again because there was no stock in the shop so it was not bought. Man, in a way I am very happy and in another way I am quite sad. The Geara Zulu was not in stock too. But, anyway the happy feeling beats the sad feeling so, Yay!!



I also this week went back to fixing and making my Crossbone Gundam Ver. Ka better. I removed all the decals because at the time I received it I had no experience at all in decals and stickers. Yeah, Master Grade was very new to me at that time. So, the decals were really horrible all the dark spots on it and all. I removed them, quite quickly you can say but it took a while. I also removed the small cutting defects from the runners, I was actually shocked to see how badly I made my Gundam models at that time. So yeah I fixed those bad cutting defects and did a little colouring with the gold and silver markers for the hydraulics. Then, I thought before I posted it on the blog, how bout maybe take off the left side of the armour leaving only the skeleton and paint it and all, then post it so that it'll look kind of cool. And then, Blam!!!! While I was bending the joint of the knee it broke!! ARGHHHHHH!!!! I BROKEEEE!!!!! So now I had to postpone the picture because it is still under repair. I also plan on fixing up my Unicorn Gundam for the blog as well. That's gonna take some time. That's all, now back to the Gundam!!!




Farid

No comments: