Monday 15 February 2010

The Recent News

Hello and hi. Good day today for the Recent News Report. Congratulations to my cat Inai, who has given birth to a cute baby kitten. It is the first time I have seen a cat who has given birth to only one kitten instead of five or four. But anyway it is super cute and grey in colour. And yes I will post pictures of this kitten on my blog soon when it has finally opened it's eyes, cause really young kittens are temporarily blind. So yes it is a very happy day today. I also thought the kitten was gone this morning because I couldn't find it at the usual place. But, later I found out that the kitten was moved by her mother, Inai, to the living room, first it was in my elder bro's room. So, congratulations to Inai, super cute kitten and a happy 2nd day of Chinese New Year.

Now moving on to news about Gundam Models. I have recently finished fixing my Crossbone Gundam. Yes, it took quite a while but I finished panel lining all those joints and stuff, painting some of the parts but still needs finishing touches and I managed to finish my Tyouhi Gundam BB-senshi as shown in the picture below. It looks so cool!!!



(Above) Tyouhi Gundam

Right now still working on my Chouryou Gerugugu as shown in the picture below. So far it took me two days of work to complete the shoulder armour, chest armour and all other parts except the helmet because of all the gold colouring needed.

(Above) Chouryou Gerugugu.

So well that's it not really much of a long post today, I jumped straight to making my gundam instead of taking pictures of how I finished it so I am not able to show my work. I really wanted to but I was so excited. Anyway, right now I am trying out spray painting my gundam models. I is really hard because I need to mask the parts I don't want to turn that colour with masking tape so it is going to take quite a while to finish the model. That's all for the recent news.



Farid

No comments: