Sunday 18 April 2010

One Boring Weekend...

I watched a lot of television this weekend, and it was boring. I can't stand watching TV for long hours, my limit was 3 hours at most, then I just couldn't take it anymore. Anyway, an idea for a post finally came to my head today, which explains why there was no post this Friday or Saturday.

Warcraft III: Frozen Throne, RPG Map.


Me and my bro thought of an idea, a map for Warcraft III that is an RPG map, where you level up, job advance and accomplish missions. But so far the idea just stopped there, I have already designed the map but there was a lot triggers involved I just stopped working on it. I have wanted to start again, but Gundam models were my priority that time, and now I am not really working on my Gundams so I'll just tell something about them.

The RPG map starts out in a large map, divided into regions were the monsters are stronger the further away you are, just like in any RPG game. You can start out with 4 different jobs which are:

Student
Traveller
Wisp
Dragon Egg

I know dragon egg sounds weird, but it is the hardest job path and also the strongest job to take. Student is the basic beginners' job class, you would want to take that first before trying the other classes. Students can advance to another 4 classes which are:

Student > Blader
> Archer
> Mage
> Outlaw

Blader is a different version of the swordsman. Their abilities are based on increasing the damage and decreasing the chance of enemies hitting them. They are not meant to spam their abilities unlike the Mage which is its exact opposite. In the game, Bladers are the only class with stunning abilities because it will give them a chance against the Mage. The ultimate ability for the Blader is the Illusion Slash. It launches a cutting shock wave forward and then teleports to the target location, this deals damage twice, the shock wave and then the teleport slash which stuns them for 2 seconds.

Mage, this job class is meant for spamming their abilities, all of their abilities have a 1 second cooldown except the ultimate ability. The also have the ability to send a partial amount of the damage to their mana, they don't have the large HP pool like Bladers.

Archers and Outlaws are only different is abilities and attack type. Outlaws are melee while archers are of course ranged. They both have very high attack ratings and are made to evade just like bladers but are better at it. Outlaws then advance to Assasins or Mercenaries.

Blader > Demon Hunter
> Buster Blader
> Paladin

Mage > Elemental Mage (Fire)
> Elemental Mage (Ice)
> Elemental Mage (Lightning)
> Priest

Outlaw > Assasin
> Mercenary

Archers > Shadow Walker
> Shine Walker

Those are the advancements for the 4 jobs a student can choose.
So, that's just a brief topic on the RPG Map, I'll maybe start working on it soon.Gundam
I haven't worked on my Military Units for a long time now, I just have to paint a few parts to complete it but I am quite busy with my pokemon game that I just don't have the time. I also still have a few models to make which are Shiba-I Sazabi, Kakouton Giros and Garazoo.


Yeah, it is still this trio. I'm still waiting for the purple paint to arrive. Hmmmm, not much to post a bout gundam though. Ba bye.




Farid

3 comments:

Faruq bin Ahmad Kendong said...

Farid... correction... its not shine walker, its light breaker... and also... dragon egg, traveller and wisp will not be introduced in the first game... so we'll just stick to student for now... and you're not supposed to mention paladin... its a secret job...

Faruq bin Ahmad Kendong said...

you're not supposed to mention priest too...

Faruq bin Ahmad Kendong said...

They have evade?! That would be destructive to buster bladers do we removed that, remember?