Sunday 1 November 2009

Behold! Blitz Gundam!!

Wahahahaha!!! Now, is the time of showing you my completed Gundam or should I say Gundam Blitz. It took a lot of work but the Gundam turned out so nice I had to post on my blog to show all who enter my blog. So behold, Gundam Blitz in action and also from the front and rear.These pictures are taken somewhere with the Gundam behind its box, so you won't see the stuff behind it.

(Above) This is the picture of the Gundam using the beam saber which is in the Trikeros offensive, defensive system. This system is just a combination of a shield and weapons such as the beam saber, beam rifle and lance darts.


(Above) Guarding with the shield. This shield also turns invisible when the mirage colloid is activated but only the dark parts.

(Above) Releasing one of the deadly lance darts. There are 3 lance darts which are shorter than the other. The lance darts, I think shoot out like missiles. I think.

(Above) Revealing the Gleipner gappling hook mounted on the left arm. Looks cool. I just took this picture to actually show the painted parts on the Gleipner. I think you should be able to see them.

(Above) Showing off his opened up Gleipner!! The Gleipner is ready to fly off and grab any Gundam or Mobile Suit it is aimed at. Fire!!!

(Above) Posing with his beam saber. It was pretty unstable though. In this picture.


(Above) Releasing the Gleipner out to catch a Gundam or Mobile Suit that gets in its way or just happened to be there.


(Above) Here's a picture of it standing straight so that you can see the painted parts. Try finding the painted parts.

Well, I wanted to put more pictures but the uploading takes almost forever, so no more pictures for now. Wahahahaha!!! Well, there shall be more!!!




Farid

No comments: