Thursday 12 November 2009

Kinda Boring

I seems to me that I am getting bored, at home. Nothing much to do right now if only I had a Gundam model to make. Well, I had to take care of the house because there's some construction going on. I shouldn't be complaning. Now about today's topic. It's about the games I have been playing to keep me, well, not bored. The recent games I have been playing for the DS and through facebook. But my bro did tell me about the online game Dragonica, which I think I would like to try. So far DotA didn't even come to mind now and neither did Starcraft.

The DS games I have been playing are mostly old. They were in the top 100 DS games played, so I tried them out. They are:

Custom Robo Arena


Now this is a good game, one of the good RPG games that suits me other than Pokemon, yes, I the only RPG game I play is Pokemon, I think it's an RPG game. The reason why this is such a good game, and I highly recommend it is because you actually go to a real arena when battling other robos, Virtual On style. So they don't take turns and you get to control the jumping, evading and attacking. Really cool. But I haven't finished the game yet because I went back to finish my unfinished game.

Super Mario 64 DS


This is a more challenging version compared to the Nintendo 64 version, one reason is because you have to switch to the right player in order to gather the stars needed unlike the Nintendo 64 version where you just stick to Mario, because he is the only playable character. This game proved to be annoying, frustrating and above all sometimes enjoyable. It really brought a big challenge, falling into a pit, onto lava and just handling annoying enemies. Unlocking the other characters were dificult too since you have to go for missions which you didn't even suspect was going to help you unlock those characters. But the challenge was what made it fun.

That's basically what I do, sometimes I just sit home and watch TV or go online, open up facebook and play Restaurant City or any other games I wanted to try out like Tanks. That's all, now back to the games!!



Farid

No comments: