Sunday 1 November 2009

I... am...Tired...

Yes, I am tired as I say in the title of this post. Well, a lot had happened today, I woke up at around 6.30 a.m. today while I slept at 2 o'clock last night, it was hard but I like to wake early. Anyway, my mom had this graduation thing going on for her school. I was in charge of controlling the music and sounds played for example, during the time when the guest are coming and entering the place where the graduation is held, I play filler songs like mozart or beethoven but my mom asked me to play the song, Sway by pussy cat dolls. I was not really wanting to hear it but I played it anyway. But, just to stay in the story it went on from around 7 a.m. to 12 in the afternoon. That was excluding the time I helped load the stuff for the graduation into the car and I got a major headache.

But, it was fun looking at the students of my mom's tadika perform, a few laughs and well, it was quite an experience. I just came home at around 6 in the evening and performed Asar solat, then, disturbed my elder brother and then Maghrib solat, then eat, watch Sergeant Keroro and finally use the computer for the following things :

Play DotA.
Search the net for Sergeant Keroro.
Open facebook, play Restaurant City.
Play Crazy Planets on facebook.
Was too lazy to play Pet Society.
Open up DotA again, system crashed.
Open up facebook again, feed my workers.
Play the Nintendo DS, Animal Crossing.
Too lazy to play Metal Slug.
Go back to the computer and update blog and check other blogs.

Well, that's all of it, I guess. But now I'm too lazy to go to school tomorrow so I don't think I want to go to school tomorrow. That's all, keep reading my latest blog updates.



Farid

No comments: