Thursday 13 June 2013

Basically All that I have done...

An update on my current 2 projects which are both HGs, but I'm most likely going to be halting that for now as I'm back to continue my studies, however, finished as much as I could before getting bored and doing something else. I was working on 2 models, HG Nataku and HG Heavyarms (the anime version not endless waltz). 



(Above) Are the Nataku parts, I basically only finished the foot area, because all the other are in the planning stages of which is to be glued together first before painting or even sanding.




The sanding process, mostly I spent so much time sanding and re-sanding the parts out of pure dissatisfaction of how they turned out every time, but I finally got it to how I wanted.



Smoothing the edges on some of the parts of the legs. Not sure whether or not I'm being overly sensitive to how they look or not, but I just couldn't leave them like that.


Hopefully, I will be able to finish these the next time I come back for holiday, might have to make a list of things to take into account before putting them together, and also just a small update on my current projects for the year, I have many more models that have yet to be built, and I'm not sure when I will finally complete them but hopefully, I'll be able to before purchasing new ones, or the stack will grow higher...




Farid


No comments: