Friday 28 June 2013

Lots of New Gundam Models...

And not that much time to build them. While some of you might not know, but I'm not actually in my gunpla building hub as you might think. I'm actually away, continuing my studies, and unfortunately all the tools and paint are not with me right now. Secondly, it becomes quite a pain having to pack gundam models into my bags when I leave fro my studies, so quite a few models which I can just straight build, pretty much, are not here with me now. Therefore, I might be a bit slow on posting new updates on my gundam collection, but I'm also planning on posting stuff other than gundam models on this blog, for example my love of Nerf and video games, which fill up my spare time. As you guys might have noticed I had posted quite a lot about Hawken, or mentioned it in a few posts, but it is mainly because the game became very addictive these past few days, and I spent quite a lot of time, as you guys might know playing it.

Well, now that I'm done with that, let's get to the gunpla news. They are releasing a new RG to add to, if I'm not mistaken the previous 9 RG models that are already in the market (correct me if I'm wrong in the comment section please). Now, one of the main reasons that I'm especially excited for this model is the fact that I'm currently building an RG model, and its still blowing my mind with how beautiful they made the gundam model, and also the fact that this particular model is in my wish list. I have always liked the GP0s, and as I had posted previously on my blog, I had purchased the HG GP03. As much as I liked the model, I wished that it had more detail, and better articulation. And my wish was granted with the new release of  Gundam GP01 Zephyranthes and its upgraded version for improved space combat Gundam GP01 Full Burnern (which I thought to be Full Vernien because if I remember correctly it was spelled that way in the anime but oh well...). They both look splendid as do all the RG counter parts do, and they have all the added detailing.





As you can see both models above, they both look awesome. But what I'm most excited about is this might be a stepping stone towards making RG models of the other GP0s, and I'm most anticipating the GP03!! Especially if they make it compatible with the Ochiris! But for now I might just settle with the Full Burnern as my second RG model. Looking forward to it!!



Farid

No comments: