Tuesday 13 October 2009

The Irrelevant Case of Akiki (Final Chapter)

The final chapter is the chapter that you are reading now if you are reading it. I know it's very late but exams was up so I couldn't even touch the computer let alone use it. But now I can continue the final chapter and get it over with. So her it is, the FINAL CHAPTER!!!

Chapter 5 : The Irrelevance

It was a school day again. I went on taking a shower, putting my clothes on and went down for breakfast. After breakfast, the usual, I packed up and went to school in the same car like any other day. I thought about how tiring this case was. Thinking of all the possible ways for Akiki to disappear just like that. But today was different. Very different.

As I came out of the car I saw something that might not be true to me myself. I was Akiki. I thought he disappeared. He wore the same face he usually had when he came to school. I thought to myself. "Were the previous searches and clues some kind of dream?". Maybe it was but I was sure enough it is impossible to dream about dreaming. So the previous acts must have been real. But how could he appear here. This really, really, really puzzled me, so much I almost forgot to continue walking.

I made my way to class and tried forgetting about what I saw and just continue listening to the teacher teaching. But it was too much for me to just forget, so I decided. I would ask him during recess and that was what I did. It was recess time and because I made up my mind, I went straight to his class, to ask him about how he disappeared. When I entered the class, I saw Ziq there as usual and I walked up to him and asked "Hey Akiki, how come you just disappeared for those few days? Where were you?"

He then answered " I had fever, I thought Ziq was going to tell you. Ziq did you tell him or not?"
I looked at Ziq thinking about the dream I had. Ziq then answered " Okay, okay, I made him a puzzle or something and he took such a long time to solve it." Everything finally made some sense to me. The dream showed Ziq as the killer because he was the one who made the puzzle. After knowing this, recess was almost over and I went back to class.

Soon, school had ended that day. I thought back about everything I did just to find out about something so simple. How I didn't even think of calling his mother and asking her about Akiki. How I searched the school at night. All the trouble I went through just to find out he didn't go to school because of a fever. After thinking of all that, I thought to myself that this case was nothing else but Irrelevant.

There the end of the Irrelevant Case of Akiki. Thanks for reading. Bye.



Farid

1 comment:

Zi-qAh said...

yes it was me the killer!! muahahahahahahahahahaha...
ok tats too much