Sunday 25 October 2009

The News So Far

Hello, and thank you for reading the new post that I have posted (clearly). Now, the news that have been going on in my house hold is well nothing much amusing. So fai... fai... I mean far it has been okay. But I have not met any of my friends lately, my whole class, and I haven't even battled with my cousins in DotA. But anyway the Gundam painting and lining have been complete!! So I will soon have the picture oh it posted here on my blog for all to see. The only thing I have yet to do is give you tips on how to play Metal Slug better. So here are some tips:

First of all, make sure you are comfortable with the settings on Metal Slug, the sound, controls (if you can change them). Also be sure you go through the game at your own pace. Don't rush through, just try to complete each mission and avoid dying ( in the game that is) which of course is the main thing. If you have played Metal Slug 7 then you should save up ammo for the secondary weapons even if it is a Heavy Machinegun. Make sure you do anything to stop the enemy from managing to shoot at you, running around or the most basic thing is shooting them. Also use the weapons to its maximum potential.

Ways of keeping your vehicles are essential. Make sure you let the vehicle not take a single hit if possible (which is possible). You should also go with the game. For example, hum out the songs while playing. This is best when you are wearing headphones connected to your DS or computer but you can't connect it to PS 2, can you? But, anyway do it if possible. Should also shout out the names of the secondary weapons you receive when you get them. Example, you get a Heavy Machinegun, so shout out "HEAVY MACHINEGUN" so you show you are really into the game.

To release frustration from lossing a life or have to press start again, you should not do any of the actions listed below:
Kill someone (for real)
Shout out so loud (just a small shout)
Throw the controller/DS (if it is the arcade you should not kick the machine)
Smash the TV (only applies for Playstation)

You can however slap your lap and utter an "Ugh!!" for dying it is acceptable. If there is someone nearby you can slap them, not on the face but some where less cruel so the go "Hey!! What was that for?" This works because after that you've released all the vengeance towards that one unit that hit you while the other died. And make sure you kill that unit straight away unless you want to lose another life or have to press start again.

Well, those are some ways of playing Metal Slug more effeciently. I hope you get the high score. If anyone got hurt from performing anything I have written in this post, I do not hold responsibility for the damage because it is their choice to follow the act that I have only SUGGESTED. Thanks for reading this post.



Farid

3 comments:

Zi-qAh said...

you cant connect a headphone to the PS2 but u can connect it to the TV!! never thought of that huh?

JIM-san said...

I did that's why I said connect it if it is possible. Huh, never thought of that, huh?

Zi-qAh said...

aih menjawab??!!