Wednesday 14 October 2009

My New Gundam


My new gundam. See. I Bought it somewhere where I live. Hehehehe.

This is the new gundam I recently bought with my raya money. Its name is GAT-X207 Blitz Gundam whose pilot is Nicol Amarfi, who is a girl don't be mistaken I thought she was a guy. That still scares me. Anyway this is the only gundam from Seed or Gundam Seed that caught my eye. Yeah, I don't really like the other gundams. Well I like this one maybe because it has something like a grapling hook. The Blitz that I bought is clearly the No Grade (NG) 1/100 version which does not have clear armour (clear armour does not look nice to me).

Actually Blitz Gundam was one of the 5 to be produced by the Earth Alliance. But the suit was stolen by Nicol Amarfi. She died by being killed by Kira Yamato the main character. The phase shift armour is used to protect the suit from ranged attacks such as beam fire and artillery. However, Blitz cannot use its Mirage colloid (which turns it invisible) and Phase Shift armour at the same time making it visible when using Phase shift armour and vulnerable when using Mirage Colloid. Nothing's perfect.

Its equiment are Sensors, phase shift armour and Mirage Colloid.

Armaments are Gleipnir Anchor, Trikeros offensive and defensive system, 50mm high-energy beam rifle, beam saber and lance darts. The beam rifle, beam saber and lance darts are all in the Trikeros System.

Now, I have started making the gundam but have yet to finish it so I'll just show some pictures. Here they are:


The Box and the Construction Manual.


The parts that have to be assembled.

You must have the following to make a nice gundam. Not really all but at least some. The cutter is the most important of all of course.


The tools needed. Well not all actually. You should have a cutter with one side completely flat so that it cuts nicely. A file is essential as well so be sure to have these if you plan on making gundam models. The outline marker, tweezers and pen knife are not really needed but your gundam should look better with their help.



Oh, and of course, have a nice big area to build you gundams. Well lighted and comfortable because you might be making the gundam for hours and just sit there letting you buttocks get hurt. It took me about 3 hours just building the arms, head and body excluding waist and below.

There I have shown you my latest addition to my gundam collection. Now, to BED!!!


Farid

No comments: