Wednesday 21 October 2009

Yes, Yes!!!!

Bwahahahahahaha!!! Look, look!! My new Gundam, completely assembled but almost completely painted. But some of the parts are really small so they are really hard to paint. Anyway, the picture is below, one with a dull background and another with the box as its background which look so cool. Oh, and these pictures are without weapons because I haven't even started painting them yet. So, these pictures show just Blitz Gundam, without its Trikeros system, and its Gleipner. No beam rifles, no beam sabres and no lance darts, just to be clear. Feast your eyes on this:


(Above) There it is, as you can see, it has no weapons. The parts that haven't been coloured are not really visisble but you can clearly see it near the waist. Oh, and no lining, I haven't started yet because I don't really want to finish it that fast. This Gundam might have been the one I've been working on the longest.



(Above) A very nice background, which is the box by the way, I don't plan on throwing because I didn't throw the others anyway. This Gundam is clearly symmetrical without its weapons but after I put them on there are no axis of symmetries. And lastly, of course this Gundam is a Bandai product. Hehehehehe. I bet you don't know which part I coloured. I'll just keep that a secret. Well, that's all. I hope this post will bring you into liking Gundam. Bwahahahaha!!!



Farid

3 comments:

Unknown said...

My exams were ok.....some were hard and some were easy...You got a Wii????

JIM-san said...

no, no, no Wii. That is why I am so sad.

Zi-qAh said...

wii...
haha nicol a guy...